Åboulevard 51,2 th – 1960 Frederiksberg C – Denmark
Phone +45 21 75 81 11 • mail Morten@Engmark.dk
Marketing and business oriented
Positive, and open-minded
Confident and inspiring people manager
Creative, innovative and out of the box thinking
Strong story-teller spokesperson
Following trends and tweaks, consumer behavior online and offline
Values: Honest, dedicated and passionate
Married to Line Winther (acute nurse at Frederiksberg Hospital)
Danish Citizen, living in Frederiksberg.
Born on the 30th of August 1971 in Vallensbæk
Driver license, B, D and BE
Company: CR8 (Create) Developing marketing, event and social media strategies
Title: Co Founder/Owner
01-05-11 – 01-01-14
Company: Digitalmessen, Tradeshow in collaboration with Danish national TV2
Title: Co Founder, Sales director and strategy development
Developing a tradeshow co branding TV2 Beep as leading source of digital technology. Attracting 16.000 spectators in Bella Center per year
01-10-10 – 01-07-13
Company: Eventbureauet, Event agency
Event agency with strong focus on building intellectual properties, as well as serving incoming clients on product launches, conferences and events.
01-02-10 – 01-07-13
Company: Socialmedialab, Social media marketing agency
01-02-02 – 30-02-09.
Company: Promoters, Event marketing and promotion agency,
Title: Owner/ Partner Title: Creative director
The company started as a 2 person’s entrepreneur business and did grew to 17 full time employee and a 2.8 mill € turnover in 2008.
– Responsible for all supplier contracts and contracts.
– Key account management for our 3 biggest Clients
– Event marketing advisor for Microsoft, Carlsberg and Electronic arts.
– Since 2003, member of Microsoft Nordic virtual external marketing group.
– Responsibilities for promoters and several clients
– Event strategy and planning for clients and intern.
– Budget forecast and follow-up for clients and intern
– Coordination of print and web elements for clients and Intern sales budget
– Process management – implementing new process for clients and intern
– Education of new employees internal and external.
– GTM strategy and planning and implementation internal and external.
– People management for promoters
– 6 min TV spot in TV2 news for Client
– Numerous pictures of event staff in magazines and newspapers for various campaigns
– Double page spread article in national paper” Politiken” regarding the future of OOH event marketing, relating to a campaign developed for a client.
– Type casting to several commercial ads and TV spots.
– Revenue in Promoters increased from 100.000€ to 2.8 mill€ since FY01.Organizational growth from 1 to 17 employee, plus extended teams with 3 partners.
Company: Founder of Touch Nordic in 2007
– Nordic group of independent Event marketing agency
– Focus on partnership integration and overall group strategy
– Client proposal, Nordic implement and budgeting
01-01-01 – 31-08-01.
Company: CBB.dk (former PQZ.com/Clubblahblah.dk)
Title: Promotion Manager
– Event planning and execution
Title: KAM / Event manager
– Campaign planning and implement (Print, web and consumer activation)
– Responsible for L’Oréal campaign setup and launch of interactive product in Nordic.
– Locating and Coordination of campaigns with Nordic partners
Company: MTV Production
Title: Audience coordinator
– Responsible for coordination of several TV-shows
– Building audience database
Company: ASA Entertainment
Title: European Contact ?
Responsible for approx. 3-5 events every year in cooperation with Euro sport and ESPN network. – Local implementation and coordination
– Securing all legal issues in event host country- Preparing event site for TV and sponsors
Company: Custom skate company
Title: Co Founder, Director
Distributor of various sporting lines
Opening one of the first web shops in DK in Feb. 1997
Building Nordic client base and maintaining sale
All marketing material, events, print
Company: Supreme Rollers
Title: Category Manager, Event manager
Import of various sporting lines primarily from US.
All communication with worldwide suppliers
Contracts and budget planning
Training and securing sell in with local sales force
Design and production of POS and other relevant marketing material
Growth from zero to Market leader in 3 years
Company: Harlekin Party Promotion
Title: Event manager
Coordinator for: Rock Show, Midtfyns festival, Dana Cup
Intermediate Sale Level 1-3, Academy Profession (AP)
Organization, Academy Profession (AP)
Marketing level 1-2, Academy Profession (AP)
Visual Learning Design in organizations (Bigger Picture)
Design, architecture and Art School, Krabbesholm, 9 months
20 years as self-employed entrepreneur gives you the basic tour.
@ Think About It. – Emneagram – 1
@ GCI Mannov. – Microsoft press & PR training. (Level 1)
Danish – Native, fluent in writing and speech.
English – Fluent in writing and speech. (Living in LA for 2 x 8 months)
Norwegian/Swedish – understand most
German – speak and understand some
2012 – KPH Project House, Mentor in accelerator program for social innovation businesses
2013 – Mentor Startup Borgen, a non-profit organization started by students and entrepreneurs whose purpose is to promote entrepreneurship in Denmark.
Microsoft Office – Daily user
Miscellaneous Graphic programs – some knowledge, imovie
SASS: Hoot suite, Falcon Social, Sprout, E-economic, various direct mail services, FB business manager, Google Analytics, Google Adwords
General IT – average
ON MY PRIVATE TIME
I’m a passionate runner, extreme sport athlete, OCR training, Mountain biking, inline skating, climbing, but at the moment running is everything.
Click on RUNNING and see much more about my adventures
Engaged in volunteer youth programs for more than 15 year:
1993– Founder of Camp 42, a youth camp in week 42, focus on the positive sides of sport(inline skating), and getting troubled kids off the streets. (First 2 years in co-ups with Vallensbæk youth city council). I’m not active anymore, but the program is still running.
1995-2005 Founder of the Danish Skater Association (DSA), developing inline and roller skate programs, contests and camps for kids age 13-25.
1990-2002 Chairman and planning and execution of Danish national inline championships (Street and Vert) I’m not active anymore, but the program is still running.
2009- Coach, Business and Life. At the moment I have 2 ongoing clients, with focus on pep talks and training motivation. If you need a life change, contact me!